Collab Kit * Valentine Love *

Hebergeur d'image

Happy Valentine to you all ! 

You can get this product for only $ 5.00 
or for FREE if you spend $ 5.00 in Bubble's Dream Store.

It has 10 different items from different designers of the Store. 

* 5 scripts 
* 2 templates
* 1 pack of CU Valentine's paper frames 
* 2 packs of CU elements 

 Thank You to all who are visiting us, Customers and Designers.

My parts :

   photo Preview_ValentinaPerfume_500_zps4c93b8c5.png


 photo Preview_Elements_CollabValentine_BD_500_zps1deaa997.png

Enjoy !
 

2 commentaires:

  1. I have been exploring for a little bit for any high quality articles or weblog posts on this
    sort of house . Exploring in Yahoo I finally
    stumbled upon this website. Studying this info So i'm happy to show that I've an incredibly
    just right uncanny feeling I found out exactly what I needed.
    I such a lot certainly will make certain to do not overlook this site and give it a glance regularly.
    My web site :: how to buy youtube views

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Οгеgano is а pеrennial herb ωhich meanѕ іt
    ωіll comе back year аfteг yeаr, and
    сan get οut of cоntrοl if not prоperly contained.
    Aԁd another сup οf the flοur and stіr until you haѵe a ԁough ball.
    Now you're ready to be creative with the outside of the cake.
    My blog post pizza pan ashtabula

    RépondreSupprimer