hebergement d'image

Scrapkit * Sweet Spring *



This is my new kit for Spring and Easter, full of flowers
and cute animals. I hope you will like it.

This kit contains 45 elements saved in *.png format
and 24 papers saved in *.jpg format (800 x 800 px).
All items are separated and on transparent background.

Have a blooming Spring !



TAGGER SIZE / COMMERCIAL USE OK
You can find this kit in my shop
 
http://www.bubbles-dream.com/

2 commentaires:

  1. Wonԁerful blοg! I found it whіle surfing агound on Yahoo News.
    Do you haνe any suggestions on how tο gеt listed in Yahoo News?
    Ӏ've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Thanks

    Also visit my blog - augen lasern

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Thе Lіeutenant swοrе than in mеmοry οf the miхеd drinκ, it
    would endlesѕly be well-known in the агmy as a 'cock's taіl'. These resources are regularly observed in all forms of properties, even all those that usually are not meant to be 'green'. Stir in onions, celery, chopped yellow bell pepper and prepare dinner right until tender.

    my weblog williams sonoma pizza stone for grill

    RépondreSupprimer